The place for all things wine, focused on serious wine discussions.

Congratulations to Jim Dietz!!!!!

Moderators: Jenise, Robin Garr, David M. Bueker

no avatar
User

Jenise

Rank

FLDG Dishwasher

Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:45 pm

The Pacific Northest Westest

Congratulations to Jim Dietz!!!!!

by Jenise » Wed May 03, 2006 3:32 pm

He got hitched today.
My wine shopping and I have never had a problem. Just a perpetual race between the bankruptcy court and Hell.--Rogov
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

Rank

Forum Janitor

Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:44 pm

Louisville, KY

Re: Congratulations to Jim Dietz!!!!!

by Robin Garr » Wed May 03, 2006 3:57 pm

Jenise wrote:He got hitched today.

Hey, best wishes to the guy! I hope he's off honeymooning in someplace wonderful.
no avatar
User

James Dietz

Rank

Wine guru

Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:45 pm

Orange County, California

by James Dietz » Wed May 03, 2006 10:19 pm

Thanx, Jenise..

We have been on honeymoon for a while. everyday has been special for quite some time... . and I don't think it will end anytime soon....

We had a wonderful bottle of the 2000 Pavillon Rouge with a fabulous lunch at Pinot Provence.. a place I think I first tried in Jenise's company!!
Cheers, Jim
no avatar
User

Jenise

Rank

FLDG Dishwasher

Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:45 pm

The Pacific Northest Westest

by Jenise » Thu May 04, 2006 12:13 pm

That was your first time at Pinot Provence? I remember that...the Lawtons were there and I took an 89 Jaboulet Chapelle, all of which was great but clouded over by the hydraulic oil/fluid bath I got from the roof of my convertible when the valet handed it over to me. I was drenched by the time I got home. Ugh.

The 2000 Pavillon Rouge is excellent, a very fitting wine to toast your beautiful new wife with. What a stunning girl she is, and any man she set her sights on would have been a sitting duck. Luckily, it was you. Take good care of each other. We have to get together next time we're down--we didn't have any spare time on the last trip, it was a very short trip, and we spent what little extra time we had installing handicap rails for Little Dick.
My wine shopping and I have never had a problem. Just a perpetual race between the bankruptcy court and Hell.--Rogov
no avatar
User

Bob Ross

Rank

Wine guru

Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:39 pm

Franklin Lakes, NJ

by Bob Ross » Thu May 04, 2006 12:43 pm

Congratulations, and all the best to you both, Jim. What a wonderful time to be in France.

Regards, Bob