Everything about food, from matching food and wine to recipes, techniques and trends.
Moderators: Jenise, David M. Bueker, Robin Garr
- He put the 'bar' in 'barrister'
- Posts: 5011
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:31 pm
- Location: Vancouver BC
- Pinotage Advocate
- Posts: 2118
- Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:24 pm
- Location: Snorbens, England
Combination coffee grinder and "personal massager"?
"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made, in a very narrow field" - Niels Bohr
- Known for his fashionable hair
- Posts: 6921
- Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:43 pm
- Location: Sacramento, CA
Looks like a bitch to clean. I have a hard enough time with my whirly bird.
- Our Maine man
- Posts: 3989
- Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:38 pm
- Location: Middleton, NH, USA
Return to The Forum Kitchen
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests