Everything about food, from matching food and wine to recipes, techniques and trends.
Moderators: Jenise, David M. Bueker, Robin Garr
Do you normally just make "snack foods"? Or do you cook something more elaborate?
I believe I heard that Super Bowl Sunday is the biggest day for the consumption of pizza and chicken wings.
"Meeting Franklin Roosevelt was like opening your first bottle of champagne. Knowing him was like drinking it." - Winston Churchill
- Champagne Lover
- Posts: 1905
- Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:01 pm
- Location: Michigan (perhaps more cleverly known as "The Big Mitten")
I'm preparing a large pot of seafood gumbo, Paul Prudhomme recipe, to help fuel the Raven's win!
- 45957_10200624719766964_1661842555_n.jpg (72.15 KiB) Viewed 854 times
- Wine guru
- Posts: 865
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 9:07 am
- Location: Bel Air, Maryland
It'll be either cheese steaks or chili but beer will be the beverage.
Last edited by Jon Peterson
on Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I just wanted to inform you that I find you to be very attractive. Thank you and have a nice day.
- The Court Winer
- Posts: 2980
- Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:53 pm
- Location: The Blue Crab State
Are you looking for elk or moose recipes?
- That 'pumpkin' guy
- Posts: 2838
- Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:56 am
- Location: NYC
Our famous Super Bowl Meatball Sandwiches.
- Our Maine man
- Posts: 4002
- Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:38 pm
- Location: Middleton, NH, USA
We're going to a party, and will be taking a big platter of Mexican-flavored meatballs.
Would not be surprised re chicken wings, as in this area the grocery stores are depleted of same days in advance. It's also the #1 sales of fresh avocados.
My wine shopping and I have never had a problem. Just a perpetual race between the bankruptcy court and Hell.--Rogov
- FLDG Dishwasher
- Posts: 26338
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:45 pm
- Location: The Pacific Northest Westest
As a lifelong 'Niners fan, I will be staying at home rather than attending a party where distractions might prevent me from yelling at the TV and other expressions of my enjoyment. We'll be grilling a rack of lamb and hunkering down in the snowy evening to watch those commercials unfettered by social interactions.
- Posts: 4330
- Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:18 pm
- Location: Indiana
Return to The Forum Kitchen
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Dale Williams, Exabot [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Jay Mazzoni and 7 guests