Chanukkah Wine Tasting at THE WINE MILL w/Kinor David KPort

Founded by the late Daniel Rogov, focusing primarily on wines that are either kosher or Israeli.

Chanukkah Wine Tasting at THE WINE MILL w/Kinor David KPort

Postby Gabriel Geller » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:54 pm

Hello folks,

Out of respect for this forum and its members, I don't do this often as I don't want it to become a platform for self-promoting and other annoying sorts of advertising but today exceptionally I wish to share here with you that we've set up a wine tasting event in honor of Chanukkah next week at my wine shop in Jerusalem, THE WINE MILL, with the very kind cooperation of Kinor David's winemaker David Edrei. I thought some of you either living or visiting in Israel might be interested as myself and others here have been raving and buzzing about this winery and especially its dessert wines/port-style or whatever you want to call it for quite a while now and I imagine - well ok, I KNOW - that people here must be either very curious or (pardon my french) quite pissed at all that madness. :lol: So here's a great opportunity to experience it without having to buy it if you happen to be then in our neck of the woods. Anyway, following are the details (I will also keep this posting up to date shall there be any changes):

Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday December 9th, 11th and 12th at THE WINE MILL: Big wine tasting with winemaker David Edrei of the Kinor David Winery. Great wines, aged cheeses, donuts and lots of goodies as well as a contest among the participants to win... a wine fridge!

PLEASE RSVP AHEAD OF TIME BY:

EMAIL: thewinemill@gmail.com

PHONE: 054-7607802

ENTRANCE FEE: 95 NIS. The fee will be deducted from any purchase of 2 bottles or more (any wine or liqueur/spirit, not necessarily the Kinor David).

THE WINE MILL - Fine Wines & Spirits
The Windmill of Rechavia
8, Ramban Street - Jerusalem

Best,

GG
Gabriel Geller
Wine guru

Re: Chanukkah Wine Tasting at THE WINE MILL w/Kinor David KPort

Postby Elchonon Hellinger » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:17 pm

Hoise one up for me, i'll be recovering from surgery
Elchonon Hellinger
Ultra geek

Postby Gabriel Geller » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:07 pm

IMPORTANT: The tasting will be held only on Wednesday December 12th. The events on both Sunday and Tuesday are cancelled.
Gabriel Geller
Wine guru

Postby Gabriel Geller » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:14 pm

I can imagine that this might be exasperating a bit, and thereby I apologize but we must call off this tasting event and postpone it to a further opportunity due to the last-minute unavailability of the winemaker. :(

I will post again when this event will finally happen.

Chag sameach!

GG
Gabriel Geller
Wine guru

Postby Alexander F » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:55 pm

You made me curious. Kinor David, hm. Hope it's better than Kinor Barkan or smth. like that sweet wine.
Alexander F
Ultra geek

Return to Israeli and Kosher Wine Forum