Rascal Pinot Noir

The place for all things wine, focused on serious wine discussions.

Moderators: Jenise, David M. Bueker, Robin Garr

Rascal Pinot Noir

Postby James Roscoe » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:37 pm

The store where I am working pt in Beltsville, MD has sold out of Linda's ridiculously delicious rascal Pinot Noir. It was the first of our Pinot's to sell out since we opened on October 1st and one of our first wines to sell out. Kudos to a great wine that hits well above its price range!
.....we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth. A. Lincoln
James Roscoe
Chat Prince

Re: Rascal Pinot Noir

Postby Jenise » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:12 pm

Cool. You're working in a wine store now?
My wine shopping and I have never had a problem. Just a perpetual race between the bankruptcy court and Hell.--Rogov
Jenise
FLDG Dishwasher

Postby Jon Peterson » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:55 am

James, how do you have the time to work in a wine shop? That's great. Isn't it more fun than work? Are you still teaching? We will have to get together and share notes.
I just wanted to inform you that I find you to be very attractive. Thank you and have a nice day.
Jon Peterson
The Court Winer

Postby James Roscoe » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:39 pm

Jon Peterson wrote:James, how do you have the time to work in a wine shop? That's great. Isn't it more fun than work? Are you still teaching? We will have to get together and share notes.

Jon I am juggling two pt jobs trying to make ends meet in the current economy. I do enjoy the wineshop job!
.....we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth. A. Lincoln
James Roscoe
Chat Prince

Return to The Wine Forum