Founded by the late Daniel Rogov, welcoming foodies to discuss the dining scenes in Israel and abroad, along with all things related to kosher food.
Do you have any suggestions as to what dishes one could create with that list of ingredients?
- Ultra geek
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:40 pm
- Location: Silver Spring, MD
My mother had a wonderful name for things thrown together: Katze putze mit grutze. I'll go with that.
- Resident Curmudgeon
- Posts: 12964
- Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:10 am
- Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
I bet the sniffer dog at the airport went nuts!
- Sparkling Red Riding Hood
- Posts: 1336
- Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:48 am
- Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Return to Israeli and Kosher Culinary Corner
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests