The place for all things wine, focused on serious wine discussions.

Midweek Forum Chat tonight

Moderators: Jenise, Robin Garr, David M. Bueker

no avatar
User

Robin Garr

Rank

Forum Janitor

Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:44 pm

Louisville, KY

Midweek Forum Chat tonight

by Robin Garr » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:05 pm

We'll gather at the usual time and place for the regular Wednesday attitude adjustment session: 9:30 p.m. US EDT, 6:30 Pacific, 0130 Thursday GMT, in The WLDG Chat Room. Discussion may include, but need not be limited to, planning for MoCool, just over a month away!
no avatar
User

James Roscoe

Rank

Chat Prince

Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:43 pm

D.C. Metro Area - Maryland

Re: Midweek Forum Chat tonight

by James Roscoe » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:34 pm

Those of us unable to go to MoCool for one reason or another will be making sarcastic remarks and otherwise showing our obvious envy of those of you who will be there. I may boycott the entire evening. (Of course my internet provider at home may have more to do with that than anything else. #%^*# Comcast!)
no avatar
User

RG/Mobile

by RG/Mobile » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:11 pm

Robin Garr wrote:We'll gather at the usual time and place for the regular Wednesday attitude adjustment session: 9:30 p.m. US EDT, 6:30 Pacific, 0130 Thursday GMT, in The WLDG Chat Room. Discussion may include, but need not be limited to, planning for MoCool, just over a month away!

We're still out at the ball park, watching a scoreless tie in hellish heat, so please start without me ... I'll be along before long. :)
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

Rank

Forum Janitor

Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:44 pm

Louisville, KY

by Robin Garr » Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:08 pm

I'm back, and delighted to see a good crowd in Chat already. If you're just lurking through, grab a glass and join us!