Interesting that you decided to taste the little guys, though. You must have been one of those dangerous babies around whom anything left out ended up in your mouth.
Jenise, I probably could have been the poster child for those Pica
commercials they ran when I was kid ... although I never really developed a taste for lead-based paints.
Gee, I mean if that inquisitive grape grower in ancient wherever hadn't chowed down on a grape leaf millenia ago, we wouldn't have dolma, would we?
Well, I'm nibbling on one right now and it's quite refreshing. Of course, I did not have that same refreshing experience when I tried that with an olive right off the tree. Live and learn ...