Everything about food, from matching food and wine to recipes, techniques and trends.
Moderators: Jenise, David M. Bueker, Robin Garr
"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made, in a very narrow field" - Niels Bohr
- Known for his fashionable hair
- Posts: 6651
- Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:43 pm
- Location: Sacramento, CA
Late but I found a glass & a bottle of wine. You have performed beyond and above the call of self preservation. I'm sure good things are fast approaching. A toast to that.
- Doesn't buy green bananas
- Posts: 2853
- Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:20 pm
- Forum Janitor
- Posts: 16435
- Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:44 pm
- Location: Louisville, KY
What excellent news, Mike. Best of luck to you in your recovery!
- Posts: 4254
- Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:18 pm
- Location: Indiana
Return to The Forum Kitchen
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests