Congratulations to Jim Dietz!!!!!

The place for all things wine, focused on serious wine discussions.

Moderators: Jenise, David M. Bueker, Robin Garr

Congratulations to Jim Dietz!!!!!

Postby Jenise » Wed May 03, 2006 4:32 pm

He got hitched today.
My wine shopping and I have never had a problem. Just a perpetual race between the bankruptcy court and Hell.--Rogov
Jenise
FLDG Dishwasher

Re: Congratulations to Jim Dietz!!!!!

Postby Robin Garr » Wed May 03, 2006 4:57 pm

Jenise wrote:He got hitched today.

Hey, best wishes to the guy! I hope he's off honeymooning in someplace wonderful.
Robin Garr
Forum Janitor

Postby James Dietz » Wed May 03, 2006 11:19 pm

Thanx, Jenise..

We have been on honeymoon for a while. everyday has been special for quite some time... . and I don't think it will end anytime soon....

We had a wonderful bottle of the 2000 Pavillon Rouge with a fabulous lunch at Pinot Provence.. a place I think I first tried in Jenise's company!!
Cheers, Jim
James Dietz
Wine guru

Postby Jenise » Thu May 04, 2006 1:13 pm

That was your first time at Pinot Provence? I remember that...the Lawtons were there and I took an 89 Jaboulet Chapelle, all of which was great but clouded over by the hydraulic oil/fluid bath I got from the roof of my convertible when the valet handed it over to me. I was drenched by the time I got home. Ugh.

The 2000 Pavillon Rouge is excellent, a very fitting wine to toast your beautiful new wife with. What a stunning girl she is, and any man she set her sights on would have been a sitting duck. Luckily, it was you. Take good care of each other. We have to get together next time we're down--we didn't have any spare time on the last trip, it was a very short trip, and we spent what little extra time we had installing handicap rails for Little Dick.
My wine shopping and I have never had a problem. Just a perpetual race between the bankruptcy court and Hell.--Rogov
Jenise
FLDG Dishwasher

Postby Bob Ross » Thu May 04, 2006 1:43 pm

Congratulations, and all the best to you both, Jim. What a wonderful time to be in France.

Regards, Bob
Bob Ross
Wine guru

Return to The Wine Forum