The place for all things wine, focused on serious wine discussions.

WLDG Facebook page updated, enhanced

Moderators: Jenise, Robin Garr, David M. Bueker

no avatar
User

Robin Garr

Rank

Forum Janitor

Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:44 pm

Louisville, KY

WLDG Facebook page updated, enhanced

by Robin Garr » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:32 pm

Just for the heck of it, over the past few days I've replaced, then tuned up, an old Facebook "Group" that I built for WLDG back around 2009 but then never used. I found it recently and decided to clean it up, convert it to a Facebook "Page," and try linking it to some of our topics here.

I have no real idea what (if anything) we'll do with this, but some possibilities that occur to me are:

1) Attract in some newbies who find us by browsing Facebook for "wine."

2) For those of us who use Facebook, offer a quick and easy way to highlight interesting threads and click straight through to the forum from there.

I really do not plan to do anything with it that's different from what we have here, so if you don't use Facebook, you won't miss a thing. We're not going to have a party without you. :mrgreen: '

But if you are interested, feel free to go to the WineLoversPage space on Facebook at this link ...
https://www.facebook.com/WineLoversPg
... and then click "Like" and, if you wish, "Get Notifications" under the "Like" button to ensure you'll be notified when you get new posts.

Finally, if any of you are Facebook gurus, please feel free to make suggestions.