The place for all things wine, focused on serious wine discussions.
Moderators: Jenise, David M. Bueker, Robin Garr
- Wine guru
- Posts: 646
- Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:03 pm
- Location: SoCal
Tragic! As was an 06 Sauzet I opened two weeks ago.
My wine shopping and I have never had a problem. Just a perpetual race between the bankruptcy court and Hell.--Rogov
- FLDG Dishwasher
- Posts: 24777
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:45 pm
- Location: The Pacific Northest Westest
I have several Chablis from this producer. I'm hoping for better luck.
- Lifelong Learner
- Posts: 5827
- Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:23 pm
- Location: Fayetteville, NC
Return to The Wine Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Michael Malinoski, Timo Olavi and 6 guests