Sunday Chat

The place for all things wine, focused on serious wine discussions.

Moderators: Jenise, David M. Bueker, Robin Garr

Sunday Chat

Postby James Roscoe » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:25 am

Today is the most useless holiday I can possibly think of that is widely celebrated. I will not be wearing green, nor will I be drinking green beer If I see a leprechaun I will step on it! (John Fiola better be careful!) Please come to chat and talk some sense. 'Winger is allowed to come as well. Here are the times when the fun gets started: at 4 p.m. Eastern Time; 3 p.m. Central Time; 2 p.m. Mountain Time; 1 p.m. Pacific Time; 8 p.m. in the UK; 9 p.m. in Italy, France, Germany, and Sweden; 10 p.m. in Finland and Israel; 7 a.m. Monday in Sydney and environs; and 9 a.m. Monday in New Zealand. I belie=ve these are all corrected for standard time changes. If I am off, let me know. Please let me know when the time changes in your neck of the woods so I remember to make the appropriate changes.

The fun starts HERE!!!!!
.....we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth. A. Lincoln
James Roscoe
Chat Prince

Re: Sunday Chat

Postby David M. Bueker » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:22 pm

Well I have once again done everything in the known universe to get Java to work on chat to no avail. Sorry.
There behind the glass lies a real blade of grass. Be careful as you pass. Move along. Move along.
David M. Bueker
Riesling Guru

Re: Sunday Chat

Postby Neil Courtney » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:26 am

David M. Bueker wrote:Well I have once again done everything in the known universe to get Java to work on chat to no avail. Sorry.

David, maybe you could get someone to remote into your machine. They might spot something that you have missed.
Cheers,
Neil Courtney

'Wine improves with age. The older I get, the better I like it.' --- Anonymous.
Neil Courtney
Wine guru

Return to The Wine Forum