The place for all things wine, focused on serious wine discussions.

Sunday Chat

Moderators: Jenise, Robin Garr, David M. Bueker

no avatar
User

James Roscoe

Rank

Chat Prince

Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:43 pm

D.C. Metro Area - Maryland

Sunday Chat

by James Roscoe » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:25 am

Today is the most useless holiday I can possibly think of that is widely celebrated. I will not be wearing green, nor will I be drinking green beer If I see a leprechaun I will step on it! (John Fiola better be careful!) Please come to chat and talk some sense. 'Winger is allowed to come as well. Here are the times when the fun gets started: at 4 p.m. Eastern Time; 3 p.m. Central Time; 2 p.m. Mountain Time; 1 p.m. Pacific Time; 8 p.m. in the UK; 9 p.m. in Italy, France, Germany, and Sweden; 10 p.m. in Finland and Israel; 7 a.m. Monday in Sydney and environs; and 9 a.m. Monday in New Zealand. I belie=ve these are all corrected for standard time changes. If I am off, let me know. Please let me know when the time changes in your neck of the woods so I remember to make the appropriate changes.

The fun starts HERE!!!!!
Yes, and how many deaths will it take 'til he knows
That too many people have died?
The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind
The answer is blowin' in the wind.
no avatar
User

David M. Bueker

Rank

Riesling Guru

Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:52 am

Connecticut

Re: Sunday Chat

by David M. Bueker » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:22 pm

Well I have once again done everything in the known universe to get Java to work on chat to no avail. Sorry.
Decisions are made by those who show up
no avatar
User

Neil Courtney

Rank

Wine guru

Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:39 pm

Auckland, New Zealand

Re: Sunday Chat

by Neil Courtney » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:26 am

David M. Bueker wrote:Well I have once again done everything in the known universe to get Java to work on chat to no avail. Sorry.

David, maybe you could get someone to remote into your machine. They might spot something that you have missed.
Cheers,
Neil Courtney

'Wine improves with age. The older I get, the better I like it.' --- Anonymous.