Sunday Chat

The place for all things wine, focused on serious wine discussions.

Moderators: Jenise, David M. Bueker, Robin Garr

Sunday Chat

Postby James Roscoe » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:00 pm

I am away again and will not make it to chat this afternoon. Fortunately I found my way to a computer. (It is also fortunate I found my way home at 3:00 am this morning, but that is a different tale.) Please come to chat and help me choose. Here are the times when the fun gets started: at 4 p.m. Eastern Time; 3 p.m. Central Time; 2 p.m. Mountain Time; 1 p.m. Pacific Time; 9 p.m. in the UK; 10 p.m. in Italy, France, Germany, and Sweden; 11 p.m. in Finland and Israel; 6 a.m. Monday in Sydney and environs; and 8 a.m. Monday in New Zealand. I believe these are all corrected for standard time changes. If I am off, let me know. Please let me know when the time changes in your neck of the woods so I remember to make the appropriate changes.

The fun starts HERE!!!
Last edited by James Roscoe on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.....we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth. A. Lincoln
James Roscoe
Chat Prince

Re: Sunday Chat

Postby JuliaB » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:14 pm

Looks like it's going to be a chat-free day. I'll catch you on Wed.!

Ciao!
JB
JuliaB
Woman of Mystery

Postby David M. Bueker » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:25 pm

Tried to use my kindle. No luck.
There behind the glass lies a real blade of grass. Be careful as you pass. Move along. Move along.
David M. Bueker
Riesling Guru

Postby David Lole » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:12 pm

I went in, for an irregular appearance, but, alas, no-one was there.
Cheers,

David
David Lole
Wine guru

Postby James Roscoe » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:47 pm

Dave, I probably have the times wron for NZ and Aus. Have y'all switched to savings time?
.....we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth. A. Lincoln
James Roscoe
Chat Prince

Postby Bob Henrick » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:17 pm

Sunday chat consisted of Alex, Anders, and myself.....and a good albeit short time was had by all attendees. :)
Bob Henrick
Bob Henrick
Kamado Kommander

Return to The Wine Forum