Rascal and Burrito

The place for all things wine, focused on serious wine discussions.

Moderators: Jenise, David M. Bueker, Robin Garr

Rascal and Burrito

Postby James Roscoe » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:07 pm

I had a steak burrito from Chipolte last night. (Damned my daughter for introducing me to that suburban delight!) It want very well with the Rascal pinot noir which is now available in Maryland! (There was much rejoicing.) In fact it kept on giving after the burrito was long gone. (That kept on giving too, but .....) Thank you Linda!!!!!!
.....we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth. A. Lincoln
James Roscoe
Chat Prince

Re: Rascal and Burrito

Postby Jon Peterson » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:35 am

I will have to look for Rascal PN, James.
I just wanted to inform you that I find you to be very attractive. Thank you and have a nice day.
Jon Peterson
The Court Winer

Re: Rascal and Burrito

Postby Dan Smothergill » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:23 am

Each year AWS holds a National Tasting in which all chapters taste the same varietal. This year it was Pinot Noir. On my suggestion our chapter included Rascal on its list of eight. Sad to say, it ranked near the bottom and I had to agree. Just not much to it. A few nights before we had had a Pinot Project PN, also in the $10 bracket, and liked it much more.
Dan Smothergill
Wine guru

Return to The Wine Forum