Robin Garr wrote:Seriously, Paul? Why not just brush 'em?
What do you drink when you aren't drinking wine?
RonicaJM wrote:95% of my liquid intake is water. The other 5% is wine and then the occasional Rolling Rock.
Users browsing this forum: Dale Williams, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 17 guests