The place for all things wine, focused on serious wine discussions.

WTN - Summer Drinking: 3. Rolland, To Kalon, and Arroyo

Moderators: Jenise, Robin Garr, David M. Bueker

no avatar
User

Ryan M

Rank

Wine Gazer

Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:01 pm

Atchison, KS

WTN - Summer Drinking: 3. Rolland, To Kalon, and Arroyo

by Ryan M » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:52 am

Link to my notes in Rogov's Place:
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=27072

I'd like to ask if these links are necessary any more, or am I right in thinking most of you now read Rogov's Place routinely?
"The sun, with all those planets revolving about it and dependent on it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else to do"
Galileo Galilei

(avatar: me next to the WIYN 3.5 meter telescope at Kitt Peak National Observatory)
no avatar
User

Bob Parsons Alberta

Rank

aka Doris

Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:09 pm

Re: WTN - Summer Drinking: 3. Rolland, To Kalon, and Arroyo

by Bob Parsons Alberta » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:15 pm

Today after your link, first time I have been there.
no avatar
User

Ryan M

Rank

Wine Gazer

Atchison, KS

by Ryan M » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:29 pm

Bob Parsons Alberta. wrote:first time I have been there.

That's a little surprising. Any particular reason why? I post all of my notes there (because I came here with Rogov), and have simply been linking to them. I could simply post the full notes both places, but I've done it this way to keep all the discussion in one thread.
"The sun, with all those planets revolving about it and dependent on it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else to do"
Galileo Galilei

(avatar: me next to the WIYN 3.5 meter telescope at Kitt Peak National Observatory)
no avatar
User

Jenise

Rank

FLDG Dishwasher

Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:45 pm

The Pacific Northest Westest

by Jenise » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:39 pm

Ryan Maderak wrote:
Bob Parsons Alberta. wrote:first time I have been there.

That's a little surprising. Any particular reason why? I post all of my notes there (because I came here with Rogov), and have simply been linking to them. I could simply post the full notes both places, but I've done it this way to keep all the discussion in one thread.

I think that's a good idea. I'm not sure everyone who reads this board reads his, though; I know the reverse isn't true.
My wine shopping and I have never had a problem. Just a perpetual race between the bankruptcy court and Hell.--Rogov
no avatar
User

Ryan M

Rank

Wine Gazer

Atchison, KS

by Ryan M » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:57 pm

So, are you suggesting I continue with the same practice, or start posting the notes in both boards independently?
Galileo Galilei

no avatar
User

Oswaldo Costa

Rank

Wine guru

Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:30 am

São Paulo, Brazil

by Oswaldo Costa » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:34 pm

For what it's worth, I only check something on Rogov's board when linked here. There's just too little time, I don't even look at Wine Focus here on WLDG...
"I went on a rigorous diet that eliminated alcohol, fat and sugar. In two weeks, I lost 14 days." Tim Maia, Brazilian singer-songwriter.
no avatar
User

Sue Courtney

Rank

Wine guru

Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:33 pm

Auckland, NZ

by Sue Courtney » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:42 pm

Sorry, I replied to Colorado topic in this forum.

Ryan Maderak wrote:So, are you suggesting I continue with the same practice, or start posting the notes in both boards independently?

I dont think posting notes in both places is necessary. I suggest you continue the same practice as the link is an exellent idea.
Like others I don't have time to regularly browse all forums. It's just that right now it is a very wet Saturday morning where I am and because of that, I've finally found some time to catch up.

Cheers,
Sue