The place for all things wine, focused on serious wine discussions.

American Syrah?

Moderators: Jenise, Robin Garr, David M. Bueker

no avatar
User

Lou Kessler

Rank

Doesn't buy green bananas

Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:20 pm

Re: American Syrah?

by Lou Kessler » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:50 pm

John DeFiore wrote:Hi Lou! Yes, it's me, hope you and Betty Lou are doing well. I'll tell you all about where I've been at a future offline over a glass of wine, but I'm more or less back now.

John
Sounds like a plan. Email me at loukessler@aol.com so I can get your email.
no avatar
User

ChefJCarey

Rank

Wine guru

Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:06 pm

Noir Side of the Moon

Re: Nope....

by ChefJCarey » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:24 pm

ChefJCarey wrote:
Jenise wrote:
ChefJCarey wrote:Interesting you should mention that. Today I tasted (well, drank a bottle of) the Penner-Ash 2006, Willamette. I will definitely add it to my previous list.

Penner Ash, really? Last year I found all their wines plodding and heavily oaked. Wouldn't expect a Rhone junkie like you to go for that. Now the peppery syrah that Cristom makes from grapes grown right there on their Willamette estate, that would be another story.

This one was good.

And I should have added the $100.00 a bottle stuff she was pouring earlier in the day didn't cut it.
Rex solutus est a legibus - NOT
no avatar
User

ChefJCarey

Rank

Wine guru

Noir Side of the Moon

by ChefJCarey » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:26 pm

Lou Kessler wrote:
John DeFiore wrote:Hi Lou! Yes, it's me, hope you and Betty Lou are doing well. I'll tell you all about where I've been at a future offline over a glass of wine, but I'm more or less back now.

John

Man, you got to be more careful about posting your email address. You could even end up getting mail from people like me.
no avatar
User

Lou Kessler

Rank

Doesn't buy green bananas

Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:20 pm

by Lou Kessler » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:36 pm

ChefJCarey wrote:
Lou Kessler wrote:

John

Man, you got to be more careful about posting your email address. You could even end up getting mail from people like me.

I have friends who would make you seem like the epitome of a totally lucid straight man. :roll: I also have another email address, just in case.
no avatar
User

ChefJCarey

Rank

Wine guru

Noir Side of the Moon

by ChefJCarey » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:47 pm

John[/quote].
Sounds like a plan. Email me at loukessler@aol.com so I can get your email.[/quote]

Man, you got to be more careful about posting your email address. You could even end up getting mail from people like me.[/quote]
I have friends who would make you seem like the epitome of a totally lucid straight man. :roll: I also have another email address, just in case.[/quote]

Don't we all. :)
Previous