The place for all things wine, focused on serious wine discussions.

Mid-Week Chat Tonight!

Moderators: Jenise, Robin Garr, David M. Bueker

no avatar
User

Cynthia Wenslow

Rank

Pizza Princess

Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:32 pm

The Third Coast

Mid-Week Chat Tonight!

by Cynthia Wenslow » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:32 pm

How is your week going? Last night I had the great pleasure of having dinner with WLDG's own Bob Ross! But now I'm getting ready to head out of town for a few days, so I'm even busier than usual at work. As MikeH says, "There is no vacation, only advanced or deferred work!"

Whatever is happening in your world, please join us for the regular WLDG Mid-Week Chat and De-stressing Session! Fun and frivolity galore!

Things get started at 9:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time, 8:30 p.m. Central, 7:30 p.m. Mountain, 6:30 p.m. Pacific, 0130 Thursday GMT, some truly horrible hour in the middle of the night in Europe and Israel, 10:30 a.m. Thursday in Tokyo, 12:30 p.m. Thursday in Sydney and environs, and 2:30 p.m. Thursday in New Zealand.

Right Click to Enter --> WLDG Chat Room

Pull up a chair and pour a glass of something good. We'd love to see you! :D
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

Rank

Forum Janitor

Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:44 pm

Louisville, KY

Re: Mid-Week Chat Tonight!

by Robin Garr » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:01 pm

Hmm ... I want to come, but i also want to watch the debate. Huh.

I may watch the first part of the debate with Mary, then join chat and watch the rest on the TV in here while I multitask. :)
no avatar
User

James Roscoe

Rank

Chat Prince

Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:43 pm

D.C. Metro Area - Maryland

by James Roscoe » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:17 pm

Robin Garr wrote:Hmm ... I want to come, but i also want to watch the debate. Huh.

I may watch the first part of the debate with Mary, then join chat and watch the rest on the TV in here while I multitask. :)

Screw the debates! Who wants to watch a couple of posuers! Come have fun with real people!
Yes, and how many deaths will it take 'til he knows
That too many people have died?
The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind
The answer is blowin' in the wind.
no avatar
User

Bob Henrick

Rank

Kamado Kommander

Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:35 pm

Lexington, Ky.

by Bob Henrick » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:41 pm

Robin Garr wrote:Hmm ... I want to come, but i also want to watch the debate. Huh.

Define debate. Isn't it supposed to be two sides of a topic pro and con? Does I am good and you are bad make a debate?
Bob Henrick
no avatar
User

David M. Bueker

Rank

Riesling Guru

Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:52 am

Connecticut

by David M. Bueker » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:55 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Decisions are made by those who show up
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

Rank

Forum Janitor

Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:44 pm

Louisville, KY

by Robin Garr » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:57 pm

Bob Henrick wrote:Define debate. Isn't it supposed to be two sides of a topic pro and con? Does I am good and you are bad make a debate?

Bob, I think one of the most important presidential elections of our lifetimes is news, and as a wannabe informed citizen, I want to watch tonight's event whatever they may wish to call it. Your mileage may vary.
no avatar
User

James Roscoe

Rank

Chat Prince

Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:43 pm

D.C. Metro Area - Maryland

by James Roscoe » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:38 pm

Robin Garr wrote:
Bob Henrick wrote:Define debate. Isn't it supposed to be two sides of a topic pro and con? Does I am good and you are bad make a debate?

Bob, I think one of the most important presidential elections of our lifetimes is news, and as a wannabe informed citizen, I want to watch tonight's event whatever they may wish to call it. Your mileage may vary.

Robin, that is what they say every four years. Really, if we lived through a Civil War, I suppose I can live through whatever happens next.
Yes, and how many deaths will it take 'til he knows
That too many people have died?
The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind
The answer is blowin' in the wind.