New kosher California Wineries

Founded by the late Daniel Rogov, focusing primarily on wines that are either kosher or Israeli.

New kosher California Wineries

Postby jgpersky » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:10 am

This is a link to an article about new kosher California wines. Included is the Aqua Dulce Winery of our very own Craig Winchell.
http://jewishworldreview.com/kosher/and ... lVcIVPDXUc
From Cellar 18 in Ramat Beit Shemesh
jgpersky
Wine geek

Re: New kosher California Wineries

Postby Craig Winchell » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:38 pm

Thanks so much! And written by the person who brought me to this group in the first place, Josh London. In any case, there was one slight bit of accidental misinformation, for which Josh had not reason to apologize, but he did anyway. He said we were only being sold by on-line retailers, which we were, basically, at the time. But with the cooler weather imminent, we will begin shipping on Monday, October 21, and have special introductory pricing accordingly, but only for a limited time period, then we revert to our normal prices. Normal per bottle price of the 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon, 2010 Syrah and 2010 Zinfandel are $40, $35 and $30 respectively. Purchase of a case normally yields a 10% discount, and of 5 cases yields a total of a 20% discount. Special pricing is 15% off a case, 20% off 3 cases, 30% off 6 cases. Purchase is only through me. My phone is 661-268-7402, cell: 707-494-7095, and email: craig@aguadulcewinery.com . It is not being sold in the tasting room, only through me. I look forward to taking a few orders. In the meantime, I am looking for distributors in New York and elsewhere, to bring availability to local areas as well.
Craig Winchell
Wine guru

Return to Israeli and Kosher Wine Forum