With Purim and Pesach just around the corner, the calender is starting to fill up with the many annual wine-tasting events that occur every year around this time, and some other ones as well. I have listed most of them on my "Coming Events" page (http://www.yossiescorkboard.com/?page_id=875
), including some coupons/discounts, but the basics are below. One huge event whose date has not yet been finally set is Gotham Wine's annual tasting - a major event, well worth attending!
1) Wednesday, January 23: Recanati Wine Tasting (and art gallery viewing) with the Kosher Wine Society and Recanati's Gil Shatsberg (http://www.kosherwinesociety.com/kws_events.php?function=view_event&event=174
2) Monday, January 28: Royal Wine will be holding it's annual [European] tasting in London.
3) Monday, February 4: The Big Kahuna - Royal's annual KFWE2013 at Chelsea Piers in NYC (http://kfwe2013.com/
). Separate thread to coordinate a forum blowout dinner post the event. Current thoughts are Ladino Tapas, La Maries or Mike's Bistro.
4) Wednesday, February 6: Royal's West Coast event - IFWF (http://ifwf2013.eventbrite.com/#
). I will be there as well - looking forward to seeing all the West Coast forumites (who aren't coming to NYC).
5) Sunday, February 17: Yehoshua's Gerapevine is hosting a pre-Pessach grand tasting in Monsey (http://www.wineloverspage.com/forum/village/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=46336
6) Sunday, March 3: The Jewish Week's annual grand tasting at City Winery, presented in conjunction with thier publication of the annual Kosher Wine Guide (http://www.citywinery.com/newyork/jewish-week-wine-tasting-3-3.html